April 2017 | Report Format: Electronic (PDF)
The global aluminum composite panels market is expected to reach USD 8.26 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rapid growth of the construction and infrastructure industries, most notably in emerging regions, is expected to drive the growth of the aluminum composite panels (ACP) market over the coming years.
The growth in population and urbanization have resulted in increased demand for infrastructure development as well as residential construction, thereby increasing the pressure on the construction sector worldwide. The superior properties of ACPs, including corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and fire protection renders the product very useful for external cladding, ceiling, flooring, and internal wall cladding functions in the construction industry.
The widening application scope of ACP in the automotive industry is also expected to have significant impacts on the overall industry growth during the forecast period. The growing automotive production, mainly in China, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, and Taiwan, is expected to propel demand for the product in the automotive sector in Asia Pacific, wherein a majority of the automotive production in concentrated presently. The application of ACPs in automotive is expected to witness growth to the tune nearly 8%, in terms of revenue, in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
ACPs in light commercial vehicles are expected to observe the highest growth over the forecast years, at an estimated CAGR of nearly 7% from 2016 to 2025. The increasing use of LCVs in the logistics & transportation industry propels the demand for LCVs worldwide. The application scope of ACPs in passenger cars is also expected to rise considerably over the coming years. In passenger cars, the major application areas for ACPs include side panels, door panels, and hoods.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
· The global aluminum composite panels revenue exceeded USD 4,000 million in 2015 and is expected to grow significantly during the forecast years, mainly due to the rising application scope of the product in the construction industry worldwide
· PVDF was recorded to be the largest product segment in 2015 and is estimated to generate revenue over USD 5,000 million by 2025; the large share of this segment can be attributed to superior product properties such as resistance to wear & tear, UV, corrosion, water, combined with low costs
· The global demand in construction was over USD 4,000 million in 2015 and is anticipated to witness the highest growth over the forecast period; the rapid growth of the construction industry in emerging regions, on account of economic & industrial growth and urbanization, can be regarded as the major factor driving the aforementioned trend
· In the automotive application segment, the cars segment emerged as the largest end-use segment in 2015, accounting for over 70% share of the overall revenues in 2015, mainly on account of the relatively higher production output associated with the segment, among all vehicle types
· The industry in Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the coming years, primarily due to the growing infrastructure development and construction activities in the region. The regional industry is slated to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2025, in terms of volume; the growth of the concerned industry in the region can be attributed to the rapid growth of construction and automotive industries in key countries
· The major players in the industry include Alcoa, Interplast, Aludecor, Alubond U.S.A, and 3A Composites, together accounting for a major share in the global aluminum composite panels market.
Our company take part in 31st Mexico EXPOCIHAC exhibition
Our company took part in WORLDBEX During 13-17 March 2019 in Manila Philippines
Our company will take part in WORLDBEX During 13-17 March 2019 in Manila Philippines
Aluminum Composite Panels Market Size Worth $8.26 Billion By 2025
GEESHINE Participate in 123rd Canton Fair